Friday, May 27, 2005

Memorial Day Seagraves Family Reminiscence: My Dad Johnnie B Seagraves

My Dad Johnnie B Seagraves Posted by Hello
this picture was taken when my dad was a young man.
Here you can see clearly the Seagraves hair-line,
and the Seagraves turned-up nose.
And of course the Seagraves chiseled good looks!
In Loving Memory of
My Father
Johnnie B Seagraves
Born: March 5, 1922
Died: September 8, 1982
Cause of Death: Colon Cancer
Occupation: Body and Fender man
Hobbies: Scubba diving, Hunting, Bowling(he was on a bowling league when I was little and won trophies), Boating, Camping, Fishing, the making of lures to go fishing with, and did I mention fishing? The man loved to fish and was very, very, very good at it.
He was survived by his wife Jeannetta Seagraves, and his three children:
John, Janice, and Deanna.
At this date he has two Grandchildren Brian and Sarah, unfortunately
he never got to know them as they were both born after his death.

No comments: