Saturday, May 28, 2005

Happy Memorial Day to all my Seagraves Family

Let us not for get what Memorial day was originally meant for,
a day to remember those we lost.
What follow are a few of my family that has passed away,
but not from the hearts of those that love them.
~
I always feel so sad when I think of my family members that have passed away.
Not just because that I love them and miss them, well that too.
But because we are diminished as a family group as family we are becoming smaller, and then more of the memories are lost! That's why I started this sight, I just want to share, and save what I can of our family memories and histories. I intend in the future to get a better sight that's more interactive and accessible.
~
Do not stand at my grave and weep,
I am not there, I do not sleep.
I am a thousand winds that blow,
I am the diamond glimpse on snow.
I am the sunlight on ripened grain.
When you waken in the morning hush,
I am the swift uplift rush
of quiet birds in circled flight.
I am the soft stars that shine at night.
Do not stand at my grave and cry,
I am not there, I did not die.

No comments: