Sunday, January 29, 2006

Pulaski, Giles County Tennessee--some links just for fun

Some links for the California branch; who don't know very much about the state where Hattie and Jerome Milton Seagraves came from.

Don't worry I'll do one about Madera too.

wikipedia on Pulaski Tennessee

Pulaski

Giles County Chamber

the City Guide for Pulaski, TN

News Paper

Giles Today

Earth Media

Genealogy Blog

PULASKI COMMUNITY PROFILE & Genealogy Info

History and Facts of Giles County Tenn.

Family Reunions listings

Article

Political Graveyard

3 comments:

dejavu159@gmail.com said...

I am a rpeorter and a Giles County historian. please feel free to check out my websites,

www.pastpage.blogspot.com
www.claudiajohnson.blogspot.com
and those of our communities:
www.campbellsville.com

I am from Campbellsville, Tennessee.

Janice Seagraves said...

Hi Claudia,

Thank you for posting a comment!
I would indeed like to check out your sights.

Janice~

Anonymous said...

Hi~
I just came across this while doing some more genealogy research. Hope to hear from you.
This is a great idea...and a great way to connect with other SEAGRAVES family members. Right?
I'll wait to hear from you...but, it won't be easy! haha.
Steve Seagraves
ourgenealogies@aol.com